Oxford, Over and OUT!!!!!
Happy Easter! Very happy right now. I am almost done my prostitution paper, my house is clean, the weather in Oxford is gorgeous right now at 60-70 degrees, and my favorite people in the whole world are here visiting me... MARIANNE AND NICOLAS!!!!! My German family friends, hooray! They are both sleeping right now, and I am awake. I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited!
Funny story though- I went down to the bus station to catch a bus to Heathrow, so I could go pick up my visitors. Well, the bus company has just spent millions of dollars on brand new buses, equipped with the latest gadgetry, i.e. fuel efficiency, wheelchair accessibility etc. So the engine is computerized and connected with all of the buttons... even opening and closing the door. There was a mechanical failure in the making of these new buses and within an hour, 3 of these buses called into headquarters saying that they COULD NOT OPEN THE DOOR, my bus too!!!! So, all of the passengers and I, had to climb out of the emergency door hatch on the back of the bus. It was hilarious.
Anyway, I can't wait until Tuesday night....
And Thursday morning....
I also can't wait for May 31st....
Life in Oxford is beautiful at the moment.
Shout out time:
I want to give a shout out to Mr. Tony Vicente, currently locked up in prison on 4 DUI's. He is changing man, a man with a plan, so look out world.
Shout out to Miss Rosie, who loves her Easter and her Bday! Rosie da Chinchilla!!!!!
Shout out to Miss Evelyn, who is about to graduate Temple!! Evy Turtle!!!!
Shout out to Miss Jennie, who is about to graduate, and get married in Hawaii!!!!
Bobby Diggy x3!!!!
Also, hello to Adam, still waiting on those testing scores....Hello to Pauly Parsnips and Wifey Melly, I want to come visit soon!!!!!
And hello to any readers out there, I wish I could keep track...
hugs and kisses!!!! xoxoxoxo


<< Home