Oxford, England...for those of you who are not familiar, is the academic capital of the world. It only seems fitting that a smart-ass like me would end up there. I came to England on a Study Abroad in 2001 and haven't been able to mentally depart since.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

T-R-A-V-I-S

Concert revealed.... I took my mom to see TRAVIS!!!! It must have been fate too, because it was Travis's first show in over a year, and their first time playing songs from their new album! Lucky us! If you don't know them, Travis has a slew of great albums, an A-list catalogue if you will. My mom loved them xoxo. My friend Sah went as well. Her and I are concert buddies :) It's very interesting too, because this concert happened to be my first concert EVER in England. Weird because I only listen to British rock, alas Travis are Scottish. So hopefully, I will get to see an English band in England, hehehe.




And if you aren't bothered by bad sound quality, dancing hands, and my awful singing in the background, here's some video of the show, courtesy of my mom's awesome camera :) PS- the first video is kinda hilarious :)~