MA Discovery... and tangents
I'm soooo sleepy right now, but I wanted to at least update a little.
I'm currently working on the first chapter of my MA dissertation. Basically, I have to argue why my topic is worth researching and who has done it before, and what have they said or found out. But, the funny thing is.... after researching the historiography of my topic and going over reviews, my topic has NOT been done before! This is completely shocking to me, as I thought that radicalism and overkill were synonymous. So, this is great news as I keep finding evidence that historians are practically begging for someone to research and write about my topic!!!! Yay!
Tonight for dinner, I ate an entire tree stalk bushel of broccoli and I put some butter and cheese on it. I feel like my insides are all broccolicy now, haha. I had to get my veggie fix.
Also, within the past 2 weeks, I bought 3 new CD's. Maximo Park, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Arctic Monkeys. All three albums are fantastic and if you want me to be a pirate and email them to you, don't hesitate to ask :)~ It's great having a new spring soundtrack for my IPOD. It makes getting up at 7 am a bit easier knowing that I'll be bouncing down the street listening to new tunes.
Anyhoo, I'm going to bed. But as soon as interesting things pop into my head, I will be sure to blog about them :)
Shout out to Stephanie who is in Belgium buying me chocolates, but no coco for the nut!
PS- Pictures on the way from Marianne and Nicolas's visit to Oxford over Easter, and London day trip, and from Florida :)
PSS- for a laugh or a finger scratching on head one eyebrow raised pause, check out this video of 'berries and cream' from starburst :) It's me and Dustin's FAVORITE!!!


<< Home