Euro-Vision
Did I mention I partied in 3 different countries last week?
Dustin came to visit and we had a good time vacationing in Belgium, France and of course England. We went to Brussels, Paris and Antwerp. Oxford is the best though :) Although, Germany definitely has my heart, Belgium is on the come up. I absolutely loved it there. I feel a story coming on.... When I studied abroad in Rome, Italy, I really took a liking to Venice, Naples and Sicily, so much so that I failed to visit other cities in Italy. I lived in Italy for 6 months and did NOT go to Florence, Pisa, or Milan. What the hell was I thinking?!?!? Well, instead, I went to Venice, Naples and Sicily TWICE each. Anyway, point being is that I see that happening again with Belgium. I'll probably be going back at the expense of going somewhere new. Does that make sense? I don't know. What would YOU do?
Anyway, enjoy the pictures :)








<< Home