Oxford, England...for those of you who are not familiar, is the academic capital of the world. It only seems fitting that a smart-ass like me would end up there. I came to England on a Study Abroad in 2001 and haven't been able to mentally depart since.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Yummy London

Just realized that it wasn't too cold in London last night, and it didn't rain either. No wonder my friends and I had such a saucy time! Here's some pictures. We tried to go to one of the top Thai restaurants in London, Busaba Eathai, but there was a 2 hour line to wait in. We decided to go across the street and eat at an even better place, a Korean BBQ place called Gama. My first time, and it was delicious. I had a spicy chicken and veggie dish, rice, fried tofu and this sweet rice drink. Also bought some Hello Kitty Strawberry bubble gum. Afterwards, we got some espresso at Bar Italia, hit up a few Sex shops, then went to O Bar. We kept getting chased by the ugliest shot girl ever, and made a few 40-year-old friends. We made a mad dash for a cabbie by 2:45 am and caught our bus just on time. I got in last night at 4:45am. I am so tired. But it was so fun :)