A Day in the Life...
Yesterday was really fun. I met up with my friend Kristin at 10:30am to get coffee before studying for 3 hours in the Bod. Then, we came back to my flat and made pesto pasta with salad and drank the only alcohol in the house (a 4 pack of corona's, which my MOM bought). Then, we went back to the Bod to study another 3 hours. Next, we went food shopping, I bought Mango Chutney, and walked back to Kristin's dorm. She has 5 other roomates, a girl from Korea, a girl from Latvia, a girl rom France, one other that I didn't meet, and a guy from Orlando, Florida. This guy was named Kal, and I kept making fun of him because he hangs out at Pleasure Island and hits on tourists! haha It was great, Kristin then made me dinner, which included some much needed protein, we drank wine and talked about growing up and missing home. It is nice to hear stories from different cities. We had this whole discussion about which bars NOT to go to (the table dancing bars), and how their bar names sum it all up. I recommended NOT to go to Tiki Bob's.
Anyway, getting in the shower and then on my way to class. Tonight we have a seminar on the Library resources. And tomorrow is my Oral Presentation on Medieval Racism, Wish me Luck! :)


<< Home