I'm in Oxford
Aug 31st 7:15pm
Remont Hotel Remont Guest House
I'm here, in Oxford, flew in Wednesday night 10pm. Lots of drama, lots of fun. I will explain the fun though: Today my Mum and I saw an Indian Sikh wearing a neon orange turban whose name was Tango, a small dog being walked with a giant white collar cone around its neck, British men at a pub flirting to us "See you later Alligator" to which my Mum replied back "After awhile Crocodile". For dinner, we found the 'Whole Foods' of Oxford and bought salt and vinegar chips and cheddar cheese, however, the cheeses are ranked differently. You have mild, medium and mature...? Mature is British language for Sharp! Hah Hah.
Lots more to do, have important phone calls to make and drama must be worked out. But I am here, alive and well. A bit stressed, but that's what Xanax is for....
Picking up keys to MY FLAT tomorrow morning at 9am.
Love you all,
Sammy and her Mummy


<< Home