Wisdom Ruined Lasts
It's Saturday... my last weekend in Philadelphia. First, let me tell you what I have NOT been doing: Last meal at Chickies and Petes, Last meal at Aldo's Pizza, Last meal at Steve's Prince of Steaks, Last homecooked meal from my Mommy, Didn't go to Old City or Rittenhouse, Didn't get to see a Ritz movie, I didn't even get to have a Wednesday Happy Hour or a First Friday. Nope, I did none of these usual traditional things. Instead, since Monday, I have been lying in bed or on my couch in agonizing pain. Pain from Wisdom teeth removal. All 4, All impacted, All stitched up. What makes it worse is that the stress I have about going to Oxford can't be medically cured because it interacts with my prescription pain medication. Stupid Wisdom Teeth have ruined my 'Lasts'. I just hope it doesn't ruin my 'Firsts'


<< Home