Study hard Party hard
Study hard, Party hard- so that's what college kids do!!!! Last night was a hangover to remember.
Earlier in the day, I met up with my classmate in history, Drew, and we went to the library to study for a few hours, took a tea break because Drew loves Earl Grey just like me, and then went back to the library to study some more. He doesn't have a Bod card yet, so we went to the local library in the city centre. Drew is cool, he's born on November 6th, one day before me, but he's also turning 22, unlike me who is turning 25!!!!!! Yikes, very scary. Anywho Drew was born and raised in Oxford and teaches and likes Gladstone, very ironic because I like Disraeli! So we have 19th century British Political talks and stuff. He also drives a mean red Volkswagon rabbit/polo and has only had his license for a whopping 2 months, but he escorts me home sometimes after class- no more buses at night for me! Drew is awesome, good friend! And here is a picture of him and I studying:

While walking home, on a street I frequently traverse, I looked to my right and saw this amazing tree growing on a building. It's interesting that I see such beauty in Oxford and I should probably take more pictures- I try but I really don't want to be that 'tourist'. It's really bad here, with tour groups, tour buses, tourists tourists tourists!!! Us students always say that we are celebrities here because we'l be in so many pictures (by accident of course). Actually, I was not asked to take a group photo of toursists yet.... Here's the tree:

Okay, so after the library, I did a little food shop and came home. I had like two secs to get ready when I heard a doorbell. It was ALL of my Oxford girl friends!! I had a semi flatwarming party/girl's night in/pre-game at my flat. Everyone brought their favorite bottle and favorite snack. Some have never been to my flat before and were in awe... It's really that nice and that unbelieveable here in Summertown. I also made everyone bring their IPOD's so we could each share each other's music, it was neat. After drinking for a few hours, we took the bus to the city centre and went to this club called the OC, ocean and collins. It was a nice place and we danced all night.
-But when I woke up this morning at 8:30am it wasn't because I accidently left the alarm on, it wasn't because I had to pee, nor was it because I was dying of thrist.....It was because I heard the friggin doorbell at 8:30am on a Saturday!!!! Who could it be? Well, it was the mailman! I got my first package from Philly!!! And what did this package contain???? A black travel bag with skulls embroidered on it, and inside the bag was a t-shirt with a huge killer skull on it. Now who sent me this package???? It was DUSTIN !!!!! Dustin. Dustin was the first person to send me something from home, that says a lot. haha And now I get why there is killer skulls on everything, it pretty much sums up my personality! Just kidding.... Thank you D!
Ok, I'm back to studying today and most definitely sitting in and relaxing tonight. Blog ya lata!


<< Home