Girl's Night Out
W
O
W
What an amazing and crazy night. Girl's night out took over a whole new meaning. Okay, so of course I will thoroughly explain...
Some guy Matt was having a birthday party at the Student Sports pub, and at around 8pm, a lot of his friends (and also some non-friends) went to wish him well. For about 2 hours about 30 of us drank beers and double vodka and lemonades.
Then, I texted my British friend Ross who told us to meet him at our favorite spot, Raoul's in jericho. So, I kinda stole 5 other girlfriends of mine from the bday party and we left. We got into a cab, all 6 of us and got to Raoul's Loungey Bar. Anyway, after we got there, Ross brought two of his mates out, and they were smokin hot. I only wish I had pictures of them, but no worries, i'll see them again. Ross works with them at Nat West bank, and the three of them together must have so much fun.
So at the bar, I kinda took over and ordered (not paid) everyone their favorite drinks....kettle one dirty martini, grey goose dirty martini, mojitois for me, espresso martini, some random red baron drink, and another carpinthii drink?!! Yeah, we were laughing it up :)
After that we all walked into the city centre, and everybody kept seeing someone they knew along the way. It took awhile but finally we got to Baby Love bar. In line we wait but once we got in, it was crazy time! Everyone was drinking this Mexican beer called Sol. It was really good. There was a dance floor and us 6 properly took it over. Anyway, the pictures will explain... But it was such a good night.
I don't remember what time we left Baby Love bar, but everyone kinda split up and since Ross's friend lived in summertown, I went with the guys, while the rest of my friends went back to their dorm rooms. On the way home, we of course had to get something to eat, so we stopped at a lunch or rather night truck for yummy chips with mayo, vinegar, and cheese. hmmmmmmm!
I think I finally went to bed around 4am? Yeah that sounds about right. That's what we in Philly call "Doin it up". I'd much rather go out once every 10 days and "Do it up" then go out every night to a pub.


<< Home